Purpose of the NSU Alumni Association
The Norfolk State University Alumni Association (NSUAA) is a not-for-profit organization of alumni and friends, which exists to support Norfolk State University, its students, alumni, chapters and the community.
The Norfolk State University Alumni Association is established to organize the alumni of NSU, to develop and encourage interests, and to promote the educational objectives and activities of NSU by providing an organization through which alumni of the University may:
- Assist the University in its efforts to obtain public and private support.
- Communicate with alumni and friends in support of the University.
- Assist the university in recruitment and retention of students, the development of career opportunities.
Join the New York Metro Chapter of the NSUAA
Our membership years run from July 1-June 30. Please complete our membership application below or download and print an application to submit to a current member. Not yet ready to become a member? Join our email list to stay in the loop on our events and activities.
Membership Categories (amounts include $25 national dues):
- New Alumni (less than 10 years since undergrad attendance): $35
- Established Alumni (10+ years since attendance): $50
- Associate/Friend of NSU (did not attend): $40
- Current Life Member (pay local chapter dues only): $25
- *New Life Member ($500 one time national fee + $25 local dues, annually):
*Life Membership dues must be paid at http://alumni.nsu.edu/